DBLX Consulting provides professional consulting services in architectural
acoustics, noise control, architectural lighting and audio/video design. Our clients are
architects, engineers, designers, and project owners. Our solutions are
innovative, yet practical and cost-effective.
Our service is independent and our recommendation is objective. We have no
financial interests in the products we specify. We utilize the latest measurement
technology and computer modeling. Practical experience combined with knowledge is
our background. Please contact us for more information.
Michael Salameh is the principal consultant. Following is a summary of his background.
- Ph.D., Technical Sciences and B.S., Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years of consulting experience.
- Lecturer in architecture (acoustics and lighting), Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning,
University of Michigan.
- Adjunct Professor (acoustics and lighting), College of Architecture and Design, Lawrence Technological University.
- Member of ASA and AES.
- Author of NoiseControl2D software.